I have been composing music for media for over a decade and needed to get a new perspective on the industry. Ed Hartman provided much insight to the business and world of music sync licensing, and his knowledge of libraries, contracts, and networking is vast and well-organized. Highly recommend this class!
I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to get going in the sync licensing business. Ed covers technical aspects like how to submit music and necessary requirements like work for hire documents and other legalities. I was delighted with all the information and Ed makes learning fun. So much information! Most important for me is that I have a definite plan on what else to do to improve files for submissions, and recommended targets whether exclusive or non-exclusive online music libraries, pitching services, and even sync agents.
I have a clearer action plan going forward. I recommend Ed's guidance no matter where you are at in the process of working with music libraries and sync licensing.
- Why should I sign up?You may think that enrolling in this course is risky, BUT the real risk is only having one source of income. When you license your music for sync placements, you are creating multiple sources of income – even hundreds of sources of income. So, this is actually the perfect time to enroll, learn from an expert, and start creating those multiple sources of income. Every song you’ve written has the potential to be a recurring revenue stream for you, but only when you master the process of licensing your music. In fact, there are individuals who have signed up for Ed Hartman’s previous workshops and have gone on to generate 5 figures in licenses. Following a clear and proven strategy is key to delivering your songs in a way that allows you to consistently license them to TV Shows, Films, Commercials, Video Games and Trailers. The simple reality is you can’t afford NOT to Invest in this exclusive masterclass.
- What will I learn in this course?You will learn the entire music licensing framework from start to finish that Ed Hartman has used to land numerous sync placements in major motion pictures and TV networks. You will also learn how to deliver mixes that get noticed, how to make sure that you include all the right metadata so that you get paid reoccurring royalties, how to connect with music supervisors who are looking for new music, how to fully understand and negotiate any sync contract and licensing deal, and a lot more.
- How long is the course?The whole course is about 5 hours in total, broken into 21 easy-to-digest lessons. Think of this as a giant shortcut. You could spend several years figuring this stuff out on your own or you could just let us show you the way.
- How do I get access once I've signed up?After you sign up, you will be given access to our learning platform. You will receive an email with further instructions on accessing the videos and course materials.
- What kind of support do I get?Once you’ve signed up for this course, you will get access to our private Discord community where you can interact with the instructor and other members from all over the world! This is the fastest way to get your questions answered. And you’ll have support from our team of mentors when it comes to any questions you have about the course or the music industry in general. Best part? Your one-time investment in the course today gets you LIFETIME ACCESS! Which means you’ll never again be without the support you need to land sync placements.
- Do I have to complete the course within a certain time frame?No. Once you've enrolled, you can watch it at your own pace. You get lifetime access so you can come back to it whenever you want, re-watching lessons as and when you need.
- Do you offer a money back guarantee?We have a THIRTY (30)-day conditional refund policy for our courses. You must go through the training, do the assignments, and implement what you learn. If you reach out within 30 days to show us documentation that you’ve completed all the assignments, watched the training videos, and STILL haven’t seen any improvement in your work as a music producer, we will issue a full refund. Please do not enroll in our courses if you just want to “check them out”, or “look under the hood”. We have put an extraordinary amount of time, money, and effort into our programs, community, and customer support, and we will hold you to the same standard. Our programs are for serious music producers only.